• Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Regarding filing IT return

Regarding filing IT return 1 year 5 months ago #3719

  • Vijay D
I have not filed IT return for past 4 years.
Can I file the IT return for past years and this year's return after 31st July?

Regarding filing IT return 2 weeks 2 days ago #3866

Yes, Vijay
You can file your Income tax return for the past years but you will have to pay the late fee for past years.
And if you want to more information about Income tax return then check more CA Portal Income tax blog.
link: caportal.saginfotech.com
Last Edit: by nikhilmehta. Reason: attach a link for viewers
  • Page:
  • 1
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds