| || |
Copies of documents must be self-attested and the originals should
be submitted for verification
A. IN CASE OF FRESH REGISTRATION :
1. Proof of constitution of business (as applicable)
i. In case of proprietary firm : No proof required
ii. In case of partnership firm : Copy of Partnership Deed
(Registered or unregistered)
iii. In case of company : Copy of Memorandum of Association
and Articles of Association
iv. In case of other constitution : Copy of relevant documents
2. Proof of permanent residential address *(Please provide at least 2 documents out of the following documents containing the name and present address).#
i . Copy of passport
ii . Copy of driving licence
iii . Copy of election photo identity card
iv. Copy of property card or latest receipt of property tax of Municipal
corporation/Council/Granmpanchayat as the case may be.
v . Copy of latest paid electricity bill in the name of the applicant.
vi. Copy of ration card.
3. Proof of place of business
i In case of owner :
Proof of ownership of premises viz. copy of property card or ownership deed or agreement with the builder or any other relevant documents.
ii In case of tenant :
Proof of tenancy/sub-tenancy like copy of tenancy Sub-tenant agreement or rent receipt or leave and licence or consent letter, etc. supported by Documents showing ownership of licensor or person giving consent.
4. One latest passport size photograph of the applicant **(Please do not paste the photo on the printout of application.)
5. Copy of Income Tax Assessment Order having PAN or copy of PAN card.
a) Chalan in Form No. 210 alongwith Demand Draft (D.D)/Pay Order (P.O) Nationalize Bank showing payment of Registration Fee of Rs. 5000/- and Security Deposit of Rs. 25000/- in case of Voluntary
Registration w.e.f. 01.05.2011, this security deposit will remain with Government of Maharashtra for three years. Note that this amount not be adjusted against Tax liability as it was adjusted
against Tax liability earlier, i.e. before 01.05.2011 and Rs. 500/- in other cases. However the dealer may pay Registration Fee of Rs. 500/- by the way of Court Fee Stamp.
b) For Mumbai location the D.D/ P.O should be drawn in favor of Bank of Maharashtra A/C MVAT and D.D/P.O should be drawn in favor of State Bank of India, A/C MVAT, payable at respective locations.
c) The fees of Rs. 25/- towards CST registration to be paid by affixing the Court Fee Stamp on' Form- A' .
* In case of partnership firm proof of residence has to be provided for all partners and in case of body corporate, proof of residence of signatory to application should be provided.
# In case of corporate bodies, the details of place of residence and PAN, etc. shall be required to be furnished only for the signatory to the application.
** In case of partnership firm, photograph of only applicant partner needs to be submitted.
*** Please refer Trade Circular No 42 T of 2008 dated 26.12.2008