I would suggest US CPA would be the right course for you and here's my take as to why CPA along with CA works magic:
- CPA is provided by one of the 55 State Boards of Accountancy in the US!
- CPA certificate is like having a black-belt in accounting
- CPA gives you international recognition
- CPA is an easy 4 part exam, most of the content will be an overlap in your case
- With CPA, you can be the best of both worlds - IFRS and US GAAP
- The scope is really good if you're willing to work with a MNC