Key Job Requirements
• Be able to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
• Be able to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/ questions where appropriate.
• Take responsibility of the work allotted.
• Be willing to learn, be flexible, and adapt quickly.
• Be able to comfortably work in a fast-paced, start-up, entrepreneurial environment
• Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
• Working with current tax laws as per provisions of Income Tax Act for filing Tax Returns.
• Handling TDS Compliances such as filing of TDS Returns,using traces, issuing form 16 etc.
• Conducting research and assisting in transition to GST .
• Assisting in automating and implementing the tax compliances.
Salary and Perks
• Stipend/Salary to be discussed with applicants based on experience and commitment
• Positive working environment where everyone’s unique skills and opinions are valued and challenged.
About the Company
LegalRaasta is a technology platform to simplify legal and business related matters. We are committed to help in company registration and small business owners in solving legal compliance related to starting and running their business.Our mission is to offer affordable, quick and automated professional services to clients. Through technology, we bring numerous government/ legal forms at one place and have simplified them to be fully understood by common man.
LegalRaasta has been founded by a team of Chartered Accountants and Management consultants. The founders are alumnus of top education institutions like IIT & ISB and have professional experience with top consulting firms such as Mckinsey. Legalraasta currently has a network of 100+ professionals including experienced Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Lawyers, Cost Accountants, Chartered Engineers and Bankers.