Forum for Knowledge Sharing
  • Page:
  • 1


I am a Indian graduate student and I want to pursue CPA Canada. 1 month 2 days ago #4166

US CPAs can directly earn CPA Canada without any additional exams.
All you will need to have:
-Clear all 4 exams before becoming a resident of Canada
-150 educational credits
-24-30 months of relevant work experience

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds