1. High level of conceptual and analytical skill to evaluate corporate credit proposals, understand/ interpret financial statements.
2. Ability to build, motivate and lead a team for effective supervision/ monitoring and follow up in credit operations.
3. Good understanding of the business climate in India and abroad and capability to develop industry profiles.
4. Conversant with methodology and tools for large project appraisal.
5. Mobility and flexibility to take up challenging assignments.
6. Proficiency in computer application.
7. Marketing skills.
Candidates are advised to apply only ‘online’ & requested to carefully go through the detailed advertisement in Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com before applying online. No other means/ mode of application will be acceptable.
IMPORTANT DATES: -
Website Link Open (for online application) : 24.01.2012 to 14.02.2012
Payment Of Fees (On-line) : 24.01.2012 to 14.02.2012
Last Date For Receipt Of Application Print Out With Copies of Certificates.: 21.02.2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application Print Out With Copies Of Certificates From Far Flung Areas.: 28.02.2012
Fees deposited after the last date i.e. 14.02.2012 will not be entertained.
HOW TO APPLY:-
1. Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Group Discussion and/or interview etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
3. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
4. Applicants are first required to go to the Bank's website www.bankofbaroda.com and open the link 'Recruitment'. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled Bank of Baroda 'RECRUITMENT OF CHARTEREDACCOUNTANTS - PROJECT –
Send your application to The Deputy General Manager (HRM & Admin), Bank of Baroda, Baroda Corporate Centre, C-26/ G Block, Bandra - Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051