Welcome to our first edition of chat interview with real heros of CA profession who dreamt of creating a special place among CA firms and qualified to be really called as Top CA firms. Our endeavor is to chat and interact with senior partners of Top CA firms who can inspire the young & experienced CA professionals.
His areas of specialization includes -
• Advising foreign companies having place of business in India with respect to tax structures, tax litigation matters, transfer pricing , issues relating to Permanent Establishment etc.
• Advising foreign companies on setting up of their business outfits in India and benefits available as per relevant DTAA with India.
• Advising on best structure for Foreign Direct Investments out of the options available to foreign companies before start of business in India.
• Advising foreign companies on risks involved related to India taxes, Foreign exchange rules.
• Incorporation of companies.
• Advising companies on compliance of the requirements under Foreign Exchange Management Act and the regulations thereunder.
• Liaison with FIPB / Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in connection with approvals required to be obtained from them.
• Developing suitable MIS to enable the top management to take timely decisions.
• Assisting foreign companies in optimum financial structure in India. Providing foreign companies required support on outsourced CFO.
· Why did you choose CA as profession ?
Chartered Accountancy is a globally recognized profession & provides opportunity to serve people.
· How were your initial days of CA practice ?
Initial days were bit struggling, however, consistent good work helped me in getting good clients.
· How did you grow your practice ?
You have to partner with your clients as you will grow if your clients grow. Networking is best source of practice. Invest in networking not for short term benefits but for long term relationship.
· How important is to get foreign alliance / empanelment for any CA firm ?
It gives weightage to your firm’s profile. However, one has to strike a balance between value additon and independence.
· How is your firm geared up to support start-ups.
CAs have been default partner for start ups. They think big, grow fast & need investors and we provide all such kind of services.
· What kind of qualities do you look for any CA Jobseeker ?
Passion and zeal to learn is key for me.