I.P.PASRICHA & CO. was established in the year 1978. It is a leading chartered accountancy firm rendering comprehensive professional services which include Audit & Assurance, Taxation, Advisory, Regulatory, Outsourcing etc.Requirement
We require well versed Audit Manager who have good knowledge of Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, Audit of listed companies and IND AS Implementation. He/ She shall possess good management skills.
Position Title – Audit Manager
Audit managers are responsible for overseeing Audits of portfolio of clients from various sectors Banking, Manufacturing internal operating controls, processes and practices. Audit managers will manage a team of junior auditors or accountants, reviewing their works and providing guidance. Supervise and review engagement planning, train and evaluate CA Trainees (Articles) and senior accountants and supervisors. Review work before submission to Principles for further review.
Educational Qualification and other requirements
- Professional accounting qualification (Chartered Accountant) and a Bachelor degree and Master degree in Accounting (B.Com/M.com).
- 2+ Years’ experience in external audits.
- Should have adequate knowledge of:-
- Internal Controls
- Accounting Standards
- Banking related terms and relevant guidance notes
- Standards on Auditing
- IND AS Implementation
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value.
- Monitor and control auditing staff.
- Coach, train and develop auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
- To prepare gap analysis asper current GAAP and Ind AS;
- To co-ordinate with all divisions of clients on IndAS implementation;
- Should have done assignments in respect of first time adoption of IndAS;
- Quarterly/Half yearly and annual accounts preparation asper Ind AS;
- Preparing various notes and additional disclosure requirement asper Ind AS;
- Implementation of IndAS for our clients without their business disruptions;
- Mandatory work experience of IndAS/IFRS proficiency in handling a wide spectrum of activities encompassing finalization of accounts, review of internal systems & procedures.
- Support in providing IndAS consultation and implementation.
- Preferable should have handled IndAS implementation and IFRS assignments.
- Candidate should be open for travelling.
- Audit of listed companies, Limited review etc.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Good Presentation Skills.
- Be flexible enough to cope with the changes.
- He/ She shall possess high level of confidentiality and character.
- He/ She should be proactive and open to new ideas and environment.
- He/ She should take onus of the work and should possess high execution capabilities